Thursday, August 16, 2007

The next Prez

I gotta be honest. I have no idea who I am going to vote for in the next election. There has been so much jockeying for position and we're still more than a year out. I cannot vote for Hillary...not because she's a woman. I have no problem with a female president, I think John Edwards should have just as much a chance as everyone else. My issue is that she endorses Socialized medicine and if you have been reading my blog at any length, you can see how that would conflict seriously with my view on economics. Not to mention that they have it in Canada and the UK, and it has been a disaster in both places.

On the other hand I don't really see any republicans I'd vote for either

.....I wonder if we could bring back Ross Perot?

2 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

I hear ya Gord. I really love Mike Huckabee, but I don't think he has much of a chance. I tell you what though. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if Jesus was her running mate! :) If it comes down to Obama and Gulliani, I think Im going with Obama. But it's still too far away to say for certain.

gordo said...

I gotta be honest, the more I hear about Huckabee, the more I like him too. If you do the math, he just might have a chance too. I think if he manages to ge the republican nod, I'll be leaving heavily in his direction.

On the other hand I am somewhat disillusioned towards Fred Thompson, I think it's too little, too late.