Monday, June 18, 2007

We The People Part IV

Establish Justice.

Essentially Freedom is the right of all human beings, no matter how socially insignificant, have equal access to Justice. Look around you, this is a radical notion. Do you personally feel as though you would receive Justice if you were wronged in any way? Government is in essence a referee; a referee between each individual citizen, and a referee between the brotherhood of American citizens and the rest of the world. I envision a day when someone mentions the government as “big brother” and it’s a good thing. Let me explain that statement before someone has an aneurism. I see The United states of America as a family. “We the People” are brothers and Sisters by right of our citizenship in this great experiment called America; Republican, Democrat…Other, whatever other title you may give to yourself, the title of American binds us together with a fraternal tie that is greater than the rest. To that end, when I see American officials making disparaging remarks about the Commander in Chief to foreign nations I am sickened to the core. Jimmy Carter is a disgrace, not because every one of his policies was a disastrous failure, but because this spineless jellyfish doesn't have the cajones to air his differences with the sitting president face to face. No this useless twit just makes speeches to foreign nations about how horrible America is. We may quarrel among ourselves (that’s the beauty of being a family) but by god we keep it in the family! We do not air our dirty laundry on the neighbor’s porch! American citizenship is the most precious thing we have here, because it means you’re in the club. To put it in the vernacular, if you’re an American the rest of us “got your back”. It’s kind of like saying I can pick on my little brother, but don’t you say anything bad about him ‘cuz I’ll bust your nose! I will not get into the illegal alien question because given my previous arguments you can pretty well guess where I stand on that one.

1 comment:

Tia Lynn said...

I'm enjoying reading your blog. You are very smart and funny, although I'm sure we'll get into a political smack down eventually..hehe. I love you and miss you! Move here already!